How do you cope?

Lynnmb0702
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 am 
Post subject: How do you cope?
Went for a scan last Wednesday, should have been 9+3 but was told that there was no heartbeat. Had some really heavy bleeding Thursday/Friday with bad cramps, so think I had definitely lost my baby. Have appointment at the hospital on Thursday to go through my options & then I'll have to return to work at some point. Not sure how I'm going to cope with returning to work as I work with 1 girl who is 17 weeks pregnant, how am I going to face seeing her every day, it's bad enough just thinking about it.

tiggerloveshugsisback
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:20 am 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear your news Lynn, i hope that the worst hasn't happened and your little one is still with you. I have no experience of miscarrying or being pregnant as I am currently ttc but didn't want to read and run.

I really hope that your little one is still there and am sure you will receive some great advice from the ladies who have experienced what you are currently going through. I perfectly understand you are dreading going back to work with your colleague being pregnant, just take your time hun and go back when you feel ready and strong enough.

Thinking of you.x

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
so sorry ur goin thru this. i think i have just miscarried too its an awful feeling. just iv urself time:)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular