Wierd!?!

Laura01
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:02 pm 
Post subject: Wierd!?!
hope someone can give me some advice!
my period usually lasts five days but last wk i came on as usual for 1 day, had a day break then came on again for a day! took a test as this is unusual but it was negative. The last few days ive had stomach cramps and today had brown discharge!! Is it worth doing a another test??

xx
farzu23
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:33 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi,
The same thing happened to me last month. i usually bleed for 5 to 7 days but last mon only had for 2 days. i took 7 tests and all were negetive. So hoping for this month to get a BFP!! I am not totally sure but I think what you had was implantation bleeding. If you have regular cycle then its possible otherwise you have to wait for next cycle. the test may be didn't catch any HCG hormones yet as its too early to test. i think you should wait for few more days and test again. Hope this helps.
Laura01
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the advice. Fingers crossed for us!!

xx
Laura01
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
regarding what i orginally wrote i am now due on this week. By now my boobs are really tender and there not?? Could it be another sign a sign? And also is it set in stone that you ovulate half way through a cycle or could it be earlier or later???
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
on average u concieve middle cycle, however, this pregnancy i concieve 5 days after my period so anythings possible!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular