Can we have a March club please?

MarioAndStuntChicken
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
hi everyone
im annalisa. due 29th march with my 2nd. not telling ppl yet as had an early loss at 4 weeks last month. i know some people were on about a list so ive started a thread with lists as used to do that when i was a may mummy so anyone who wants adding to it let me know

hope im not treading on anyones feet starting an new march thread.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
i havent got a PM but thanx for ur messages i feel loads beetter started bleeding again on thursday passed clots. so glad its all over now and i can get bak to normal.

Mybabyandi
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
HI Laura,
Glad you are feeling better, not sure where my message ended up then, it definately said sent.
Was a ramble knowing me.... hoping you OK etc etc. Make sure you get loads of hugs when you need it, as every now and again i find it still makes me want to cry thinking of our loss, when least expect it normally!
Has it made you and OH think of trying for more in the future? Everything happens for a reason... however %&%$ it makes us feel at time!
Take care of you,
Sam x
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
sk1975 wrote:
HI Laura,
Glad you are feeling better, not sure where my message ended up then, it definately said sent.
Was a ramble knowing me.... hoping you OK etc etc. Make sure you get loads of hugs when you need it, as every now and again i find it still makes me want to cry thinking of our loss, when least expect it normally!
Has it made you and OH think of trying for more in the future? Everything happens for a reason... however %&%$ it makes us feel at time!
Take care of you,
Sam x

before the mc me and my husband knew we wanted at least one more. but i think the mc has highlighted to us that we defintly want another. just not yet. we want to leave similar gap that we did between louise and georgia and we want to have a new home by the time we hav another as we wudnt have enuff space at the moment.

yes ur rite u do still get uspet afterwards at the least expected times.

im just glad to be bak to normal felt so [*CENSORED*] but now im feeling myself agen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular