PLEASE HELP ME ON BENIFITS

emmalexie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 am 
Post subject: PLEASE HELP ME ON BENIFITS
Hi there..

im new here and i would be very greatfull if anyone could help me im soooooooo confused basically im 25 weeks pregnant (ivf baby) ... and im so confused i would like to no what im entitiled to i do not work but my husband does he is on 1700 a year.. we are struggling to live at the moment with all bills and rent c/tax ect. im worrying we aint goin to be able to cope when out little boy comes along i just want to no as a married couple and husbnad works what are we entitled to can we have sure start mertinity grant which is 500... and can we claim anythin to help us each week with a baby... im DESPRATE FOR A RESPONSE PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPP..... THANKS EMMA X
taramascara
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi Emma Congratulations and welcome

I only work very few and far between hours so they count me as not working and we get child benefit and child tax credit and my OH is on a bit more than yours is and we also get a bit of housing benefit towards the cost of the rent Hope this helps hun you will deff get "20 a week for child benefit and try 2 get some child tax credits

Good luck with everything XXXXXXXXX

Jump to:  

Community

Popular