Don't Know What To Do...

Hungry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:27 am 
Post subject:
Men are funny creatures. I'd been on the pill for about 11 years, and with my partner (now hubby) for about the same length of time when I first suggested I should come off it. He freaked, so I started a new pack that eve Rolling Eyes ning. However, the next day he declared that he'd decided that it probably was about time to stop trying not to get pregnant!

Have patients with him - he's only male.....
fwanbear
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
Even though I started my AF today I still feel pregnant. I have done for a while now. I only actually bled a little bit.

Has anybody else ever felt like that?
Everytime I try to talk to him he just freaks out and says we should wait.
When he has had a drink or two, he will always end up playing catch with the pub owners little boy and when we come out he always says he wants me to get pregnant. But the next day he changes his mind. I wish I could understand men!

I think what it is with him is he is scared incase he can't look after us/support us because he thinks he doesn't earn enough. He's said before if he was earning alot more then he could afford children. He can sometimes earn about 100+ a week. Sometimes 200+ a week. He is a carpet fitter, he works for his dad. He also said that if I was pregnant he would get used to it and be happy.

What do I say to him tonight?
How should I hint to him that I am ready but I understand that he isnt?

xxxFranxxx
fwanbear
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
I don't feel as though I have started my AF. I am only bleeding a little bit.

How should I tell my boyfriend that I am ready? Resure him that he will be able to look after us.
fwanbear
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:59 am 
Post subject:
Today's update - I am bleeding but it isn't heavy like my period normally is. It is light pink and a little watery. Also last night I was shocked to see very bright and bold green and blue veins all over my breasts, with some long green veins going up to nearly the bottom of my neck. This morning they have calmed down but breasts feel quite heavy and are hurting my shoulders and neck. I am due to see the doctor today with something else, thought of asking him what he thought but my doctor is useless so I thought of nipping into the chemist afterwards and taking a HPT.

Fran x

Fingers Crossed!
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
very best of luck hun!!! xxx Wink
fwanbear
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you! I actually went out today and brought a test. Strange as it is, I actually spoke to my father about this and not my mother as I feel more comfortable around him. I explained all my syptoms but that I had 'come on' He told me to still get a test as some women do 'come on' during pregnancy for the first few months. I am still getting syptoms, i.e, sickness (during the middle of the day), very very tired all the time! I get up very very early now, like 6.30,7.30 as I can not get to sleep. I keep having numb pains in my breasts, but the pains have started to die down and now I have noticed that during the night time I have VERY deep coloured veins (blue/Green) around my nipple area going outwards. (Sorry about TMI)
I will be taking my test tomorrow morning!

Fingers Crossed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular