toilet all the time

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:17 pm 
Post subject: toilet all the time
im 35 weeks and cant stop peeing last night got no sleep as i was up all the time im sick of it lol i just sit down then im up again i remember it being like this at the start is it becouse im due soon Confused
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:55 pm 
Post subject:
I am starting to pee all the time again and I keep worryng cos we're getting a new bathroom put in when i'll be around 32 weeks and i'm panicking where i'm going to use the loo when the workmen are in......think i may have to find a sympathetic neighbour Laughing xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
im only 14 weeks n im always on the loo!!! its driving me mad. i dont get much sleep cos im up so many times during the night and its a disaster if i go out anywhere-i have to make sure i know theres a loo nearby!!!!!!!!!!! xxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
My midwife said that i should cut down how much i drink in the evenings after tea time and it will make me need the loo less in the middle of the night, has worked so far and i usually only go once a night now. I drink tonnes of water during the day so i'm not dehydrated or anything.worth trying if it's bothering you a lot xxxxxxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
yea-i do drink a lot!! think i might try this xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular