is 22 to old to be on here

lillien
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 am 
Post subject: is 22 to old to be on here
my title asks my question am i too old to be a young mum because i feel so old now i have a child i had nathan my son at 21 after trying for nealry 2 years had one miscarrage at 20 thn feel pregrent the fulling year in the exact same month with ony days aaprt from the miscarage so i was morning the loss of my miscRRAGED CHILD BUT WAS PREGRENT AT THE SAME TIME
kirstyh
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:37 am 
Post subject:
hey hun, that sound awful but bet you have a beautiful son Smile im 22 too, pregnant with my first, i think it's young....but thats my opinion?x

stace2010
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 22 too i feel young anyway but thats my opinion xx

kirstyh
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
course we are!...nowadays a young mum is classes as a 16 year old, no offence at all but we arent exactly old are we girls! Smile x

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:01 pm 
Post subject: hey
hi girlies, i also think 22 is still classed as being a young mum, i would say anything under 30 and your still a young mum Very Happy
im expecting my 2nd baby, we have a little princess who will be 5 in Nov and im 9 weeks pg after 2 MC Feb 08 and June 09 we TTC again Sept 09.
hope 2 get 2 know you all better Very Happy
xxx
Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 am 
Post subject:
Hi muumy2be, yea i totally agree Smile sorry for your losses but congrats on your pregnany now Smile when is your first scan? x

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:20 am 
Post subject: hey
thanks huni, if just obviously wasn't meant 2 b Smile am not sure yet, waiting on my app coming through, wish it would hurry up. me and OH are worried and want to know everything OK with bean Smile i had my midwife last week and i was surprised as she didn't take my blood pressure or bloods Confused

ah ur havin a wee girl, u excited? have u got her name picked?

x
Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Hey hun,

Yea i can imagine you just want to know that everything is ok Smile im suprised the midwfie didn't take your bloods and blood pressure, they always do on the first appointment??

Yes im over the moon! I wanted a girl, not that I minded as long as he/she is healthy! I have a few names but me and OH can't really agree, we got a while to go yet though Smile xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular