why dont everyone stop bickering????

puss2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:57 pm 
Post subject: why dont everyone stop bickering????
one thing thats really been grating me this week is that there are people arguing alot and its starting to realy annoy me. this site is for advice and support is it not?? everyone has the right to opinions do they not? i`m not condoning any nasty comments or insults, etc that may have been said, but come on people, we`re all adults, and i think some things can be expressed without the need for full blown disputes to be broken out!!
i love this forum it would be such a shame for everyone to make enemies of each other when we really could do with some support! Sad

Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:43 am 
Post subject:
it's a shame, but I think the best thing is to ignore it and let it blow over. The thing that fuels it is when we keep bringing attention to it. A great way to counter act it is to post positive things and to be as supportive as possible to others.

That's my opinion anyway.
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:16 am 
Post subject:
nah your right! but even now on ttc the odd user is posting a new thread on it!! but i do agree with you!! Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Site & Forum Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular