Any ideas for a break away???

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:01 pm 
Post subject: Any ideas for a break away???
Hey everyone!!! Very Happy Its been ages since I actually put a post up myself (I Think)!!!! Just wondered if anyone can give me some ideas for a few days away for me, Rich and the girls on the cheap?! Rolling Eyes We want to go around the 10th August but want a not too expensive deal? Any ideas? Very Happy
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:21 pm 
Post subject:
did you want to stay in England?

Devon is lovely for a family break and you can get a B&B or a little cottage very cheap if you shop around online. The lake district too is lovely, i went on no end of family holidays there when i was little and loved it.

Edinborough is also suppose to be very nice, although i havent been myself.
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:33 am 
Post subject:
we go to butlins !

its our fave place (skegness one) its about 2 1/2 hrs from us so far enough away for it to be a break but not ages in the car !

my bro in law and his family always go to haven - they say its great

NyandAnil
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:34 am 
Post subject:
every now and then we book into a Hilton hotel B&B for a night or 2... its only in the next town but they have a lovely pool and its really relaxing there, its the same price for 2 adults as it is if you take a couple of children and they sleep on the sofa bed. We took our 13 yr old last time and she loved it, we went out for a curry at night then shopping the next day after another swim and our huge brekkie, its about 75 for the night B&B inc gym (yeh right, didnt bother with that one lol) jacuzzi, pool. you can have dinner there if you like so you dont even have to leave hotel. There is a lovely chillin coffee area too. We are actually staying at 8 berth a caravan in skeggy in a couple of weeks to 350 for 7 nights. Usually we go to my dads in cyprus a couple of times a yr but as we are pg we decided to keep it local this yr.
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Try www.johnfowlerholidays.com, we have been to a few of their parks and they are really nice and great value for money x

elephants
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:04 am 
Post subject:
i booked for us to go to dublin for OHs birthday two years back we went for 4days 3 nights in 5 star hotel with flights for 550 Laughing i loved it there and we want to go back
xBradenandDitax
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 am 
Post subject:
look for last minute butlins/haven deals, you can get like 5 nights etc for under 200.
x

kel4kiddies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:01 am 
Post subject:
in may time for a break we go to a haven in devon ,devon cliffs it is brill there kids love it but look on the site they might have some deals on ,xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for all your replies Very Happy only just logged back on. Will check a few of them out Very Happy xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular