Affect on relationship with partner? and friends?

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
im 23 and have just had my first child. me n hubby got married a yr ago and weve been together since i was 16. with regards to the relationship - i think it hasnt made it better or worse - just different. priorities change when u have a baby and u realise its not as important to be going out getting wrecked all of the time etc. BUT i do think u get lazy - and im guilty of this. I love gav just as much - if not even more since i had alfie but i must admit we used to hug and kiss al of the time and now it hardlys happen. we used to cuddle in bed on a night - now as soon as we hit the sack im asleep. it is hard work but i think every relationship u have to work at.

with regards to friends all of mine were rubbish during pregnancy. i think i seen them about twice as they wud go out and get wrecked every weekend and wudnt understnd why i didnt want to go. tbh things still arent the same now with one of them but i think its just made me see her true colours.

x

[/url]
kirstyh
Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:38 am 
Post subject:
Hi,

My pregnancy wasn't planned, OH was dead against it when i found out, but after taking a bit of time to think about it and discuss it, he came round so much, now he talks to the baby through my belly and is sooo excited! Glad your OH is coming round too, i think it just takes men a bit longer to adjust to the idea, sometimes not until the baby is in their arms Smile

wish you best of luck hun

xx

KayAndMia
Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:44 pm 
Post subject:
Me and my OH have a 5 month old daughter and another on the way neither were planned although were very happy about both we r stronger than ever now and r moving in together soon we still go out at the weekend we'll go to the cinema or something as his mum or my mum will look after Mia he's great with her and we can't wait for this lil one to arrive either sorry if i sound like a sloppy cow lol xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular