Reading Festival

Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:20 am 
Post subject: Reading Festival
I planned on goi ng since last year....The Killers willb e there (one of my all time favourite bands).

But, alas, I can't go because I'm not bringing a 6 week old and there's no one to look after him.

There's no point to this, just wanted to voice my disappointment...sigh.

Ah, well...such is parenthood.
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:27 am 
Post subject:
I know how you feel, i missed out on Tin the park this year cos i'm pregnant, didnt want to go when i couldnt drink or guarantee me being able to hold a pee in for any length of time xx
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:08 am 
Post subject:
I sympathise big time.. my hubby and i were planning to go to download in june as he proposed there last year.. But pregnant and festivals just dont go, boo xx
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Hi, my daughters away at Leeds Festival saw her on tellys local news last night at least i know she's still alive couldn't miss her, her hair was blonde saturday and came back in with bright purple hair!!! celebrating her gcse results...oh to be 16 again!!! Laughing
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
pinkfrank wrote:
I sympathise big time.. my hubby and i were planning to go to download in june as he proposed there last year.. But pregnant and festivals just dont go, boo xx

They definitely dont !!! I've booked my mum for 3 days babysitting duties so we can go to t in the park next year Smile
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:04 pm 
Post subject:
I was out last night!! Woow woo. I went to see Manic Street Preachers, it's been ages since I'd been to a concert, my last one was a T in the park a few years ago!!

It did feel good to have a few Guinesses & Peach Snapps and a good old jump around with some head banging!! Razz
But I think I'm getting too old for it now, as today I feel absolutely awful! Oh to be young again!! Not as though I'm that old, but I do feel it today! Smile

Hopefully you get to see a concert soon Dev!! You do feel really good at the time! Very Happy
NicolaOasis
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Ive got tickets to see Oasis on the 4rth and 5th of November and i am so excited. I will be 32 weeks pregnant by then so there will be no jumping around for me xx
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:04 pm 
Post subject:
That reminds me of a joke.

A man goes to a restaurant and orders the Oasis Soup. When he receives it, he asks the waiter, 'I don't get it. This looks like ordinary soup to me. Why is it called Oasis soup?'

'Well,' said the waiter. 'You got a roll with it'.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular