Anyone expecting multiples after been on clomid

kittiekat
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:42 pm 
Post subject: Anyone expecting multiples after been on clomid
Hi all i was just wondering if anyone got pregnant with twins on clomid. Doc has put me on clomid and told me there was a chance of me having twins,so i would be soooo greatful if ya can let me know. Thanks in advance Very Happy
kittiekat
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:16 pm 
Post subject: Re: Anyone expecting multiples after been on clomid
kittiekat wrote:
Hi all i was just wondering if anyone got pregnant with twins on clomid. Doc has put me on clomid and told me there was a chance of me having twins,so i would be soooo greatful if ya can let me know. Thanks in advance Very Happy

Hi again just wondering was there any of you ladies on clomid before you concieved i would love to hear from you if you dont mind, as i am on clomid and st the minute i cant wait to be pregnent but i'm panicing a bit about having twins or more.
08nicole
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi-I conceived my son on clomid, after a 13months of not getting my periods and obviously not being able to fall pregnant naturally.
Then on our first dose 50g we fell with my DS.
I had no side effects-though only took one course, and was hoping for twins, but my goodness one is hard enough.. Wink mind you now my son is older I'm forgetting the harder times and now think I'd love it but at the time I remember thinking wow and I wanted two.
If you do end up with two or more it's such a blessing and those with multiples would tell you that you cope ..it's just natural.

Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular