BABY MAY NOT BE VIABLE!

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:40 am 
Post subject: BABY MAY NOT BE VIABLE!
Over the past 48hours Ive been experiencing bad cramps in my lower abdomen, I was due to see gp to get booked in for my scan and meet midwife, but when I went to appointment yesterday my gp was worried over the viability of my baby. My symptoms dissapeared last week and I phoned my early pregnancy unit and they said not to worry my body has probably got used to the hormones, but my gp said yesterday that it sounds like my hormones have switched off and with the bad cramping she is not happy. So Im just waiting on a call this morning off my gp to tell me what time to go in for a scan today. The scan is to check viability, and Im so petrified!!! My fiance won't be with me as he can't take time off work (just started a new job) so Im doing it all alone!!!!, Hope everyone else is okay, take care xxxxxxxxx
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Bloominglovely, good luck today! Hope everything is ok!!

Let us know what happens!

xxx
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:03 am 
Post subject:
I will, thanks for your support, god, I feel really alone today and all my fiance could think about this morning was that there where no grapes left in the fridge!!!
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:10 am 
Post subject:
Try not to worry I have had bad cramps all the way through and still am!! No one can give me any definite answer as to why this is happening but they even wake me in the night at times. I hope everything goes well for you today.

Take care, Flossie xx

KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Bloominglovely, men are useless sometimes! i was getting cramps and my other half comes out with "its just wind". That was really supportive of him as i was panicing like a mad women! They faded, so i did not worry, when i asked the MW yesterday about them she said that they are completely normal as its just your womb growing. So i hope thats all yours are! xxxx
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:36 am 
Post subject:
bloominglovely, I had bad cramps, I remember them waking me up in the night my symptons also seemed to just stop (I didn't speak to anyone about it however) and yesterday went for my 16 week midwife appointment and heard the baby's heartbeat. So there is hope for you.

At least your doctor etc seem to be taking your concerns seriously etc and are checking you over. Goodluck for today. I know what you mean about being alone, my partner is a welder and works full time and not always with fixed finishing times etc so I have been to the majority of my appointments on my own.

Hugs

x

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:37 am 
Post subject:
The gp has just phoned and said that she has spoken to epu and they want to see me but they are choka block today so didnt have a time they could fit me in, and with me being on my own I would have to be home in time to fetch my other 2 from school, so she has booked me into epu for 9.15am tomoz instead, more waiting xxx
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 am 
Post subject:
bloominglovely wrote:
The gp has just phoned and said that she has spoken to epu and they want to see me but they are choka block today so didnt have a time they could fit me in, and with me being on my own I would have to be home in time to fetch my other 2 from school, so she has booked me into epu for 9.15am tomoz instead, more waiting xxx

Okay, i'm sorry you have to wait another day. A day doesn't seem long but when you are going out of your mind it can seem a century.

Is there not a friend or a family member who can attend this appointment with you? My mum managed to swap her shifts around to attend my first scan otherwise it would have been yet another appointment on my own.

x

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:44 am 
Post subject:
no, my mum isnt very well at the moment and my friend hasnt long had a baby herself. Im just going to try and busy myself today and hope tomoz comes quickly. Thanks for your support xxxxx
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:47 am 
Post subject:
Thats okay that what we are all here for really, to support each other. I have never been to such a supportive forum although I didn't get any responses to my Chlamydia tests post Laughing . Nevermind in a way it's nice to voice out your worries and just typing my concerns etc really makes me feel alot better at times.

x

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Bloominglovely, good luck for tomorrow, thinking of you.

Flossie xxx

KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Bloominglovely, thinking of you tomorrow. Try not to worry.

Let us all know how you get on! xxx
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
blooming lovely i have my fingers crossed for you and i really hope that everything goes well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular