1 year ago today........

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 am 
Post subject: 1 year ago today........
I can't believe it's one year since I lost Isabella, it has gone so fast yet sometimes it feels like such a long time ago I was carrying her. Sometimes it still feels like yesterday that it all happened, I re-run everything that happened that day perfectly in my mind like it was just yesterday.
I can't help imagining that I'd have a beautiful 8 mth old if everything had of been different, it really really hurts.
I've made a flower arrangement to take to the cemetry like I did on my due date and we have some sky lanterns to send up to her later, I just wish I could do the things a Mummy is supposed to do.

I love you & miss you so much my darling and I wish I could turn back the clock and today never happened. You'll always be with me in my heart until the day I can be with you again. xxxx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Victoria Im so sorry for the loss of your daughter Isabella. What beautiful things you are doing in her memory. {{Big hugs}} to you and to our angels, never ever forgotten.

Clairexxxxx
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for your message Claire, I tried to do something for her to give me something to focus on and not dwell on sadness too much.
Our Angels are never forgotten. xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Bless you hunni. My little one was lost early at 6 and a half wks so I never got to me him or her. But we planted a pear tree in their memory and now in its second year its growing its first fruit. I live in a bungalow so its just outside our bedroom window, and I often sit and look out on it. In a strange way it takes away any sad thoughts.

Good luck with TTC in the future and hope you get your BFP soon.

Take care. Clairexxxxx
Corrie22
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
Thinking of you always Victoria.

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:19 am 
Post subject:
Thank you ladies for your kind words. We just had our summer holiday, I felt a few tears rolling down my cheek as we were travelling thinking how it should have been our first holiday with the baby. It still hurts & as much as I miss Isabella, I think it's a lot to do with being stuck on this TTC rollercoaster. I just want to get off!! Maybe I'm not meant to be blessed with anymore. Crying or Very sad

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:41 am 
Post subject:
Im so sorry Victoria, special dates are so hard aren,t they. I really hope you can jump of that rollercoster soon and are blessed with a BFP. Sending you {{Big Hugs}} and to you little Angel Isabella.
Clairexx
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
Victoria,
i can can relate to everything you feel and say. I dont think you ever get over a loss as deep as this, time just eases it.
I have been thinking about you, and hoping the summer holiday was something you were enjoying, and not feeling too sad.
I think every anniversary you will wonder 'what if'......but focusing on the happier times and the future is more positive - and you are good at that.
Life is so unfair - it does make you mad - but you are strong, and you have picked yourself up, and you always make me feel better Wink

Much love
Julie xx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular