Experience wanted :)

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:06 pm 
Post subject: Experience wanted :)
Hello ladies Smile wel as you can see i'm going to be an auntie to twins soon, i'm so excited but slightly jealous cause i'd love twins haha. Anyway, i wanted to know are there any special requirements with having twins? and are all multiples born via c-sec or recommended anyway. My mom had stillborn twins so i'm guessing she'll be offered a c-sec anyway. Thank-you xxx

tillyfloss85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
nope im having a natural as long as all goes oh during labour.... no one has ever made me have a section but i do think if i asked i could get one just like that ....

but it all depends on what they share if they are momo twins which are ones which share a placenta and sack which my friend had she HAD to have a section and at 32 week as not safe to allow preg to go further as they could tangle in eachothers cords etc...

i think it all depends on the mother, what type of twins, how the pregnancy and growth goes etc, iv had to have fortnightly scans since 10 weeks and now going every week for with a scan or heart trace and never been to my local mw always been seen at hosp x
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Oh right okay Smile thank-you xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular