sleepless nights

smellie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:49 pm 
Post subject: sleepless nights
hi

im 17 weeks preg but find i wake constantly through the night. no matter how tired i am i find i wake evry hour at least, its starting to drive me insane. to top it off im only sleeping 5to6 hours night.

im tired all the time but cant sleep, does anyone have any advice i would really appreciate it.

thanks

tc all
lilfitchick
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:01 am 
Post subject: Re: sleepless nights
smellie wrote:
hi

im 17 weeks preg but find i wake constantly through the night. no matter how tired i am i find i wake evry hour at least, its starting to drive me insane. to top it off im only sleeping 5to6 hours night.

im tired all the time but cant sleep, does anyone have any advice i would really appreciate it.

thanks

tc all

My sister and I were speaking about this the other day. She said she went through the same thing and believes that it's our bodies gettting accustomed to having to wake up every couple of hours to nurse. Try listening to some relaxing music before you go to bed, that might help.
babydevilxxx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hey there,

I know how you feel! Its so hard to get a good sleep at night, I wake up every hour nearly for the toilet and have been waking up with heart burn then can't get comfy, its a nightmare! I found having a glass of warm milk before I go to bed helps me sleep for a solid couple of hours. Have you tried sleeping with pillows between your legs? This is sometimes comfier.

Hope you get a good sleep soon.

Amy + 24 wk girl bump
ang111
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:21 am 
Post subject: Me too...
Hi,

I cannot sleep either am so tired am in bed at 9 every night. Up at 7 for work! I woke up last night 3 times... am 6 weeks just found out on Saturday did 6 tests and had been trying for 4 years and was due to go docs to see if any thing was wrong with my partner or me this week. Went to docs today ......
Angx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular