pain in the ribs!!!!!

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject: pain in the ribs!!!!!
hi girls , i was wandering if anyone is experiencing this. im 26 wks and for the last 3 or 4 wks i have been getting loads of pain under my ribs and my whole stomach feels tight.
i was thinking it could be those braxton hicks contractions but then i think its too early for all that...or is it??
if its not one thing with pregnancy its another.....oh well only 97 days to go!
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Dawn, no pain in the ribs yet but yesterday I was sitting on here with laptop on my knee and my boobs were resting on my bump. I swear my baby kicked me in the right bit of my tummy that it bounced off my boobs on the outside!!! It was so weird!!!! xxxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I'm 29 weeks pregnant and have had aching ribs for a few weeks now, especially in the evenings. It can be really uncomfortable, and I have to get up and have a wander around every so often as sitting for ages makes it worse. I also found sitting on an excercise ball rather than slumped on the sofa helped a little, I think it gives the littel one a bit more space, so it doesn't push on my ribs as much! My sister had the same problem but much worse, she went to an osteopath who helped her.

Don't you just love the effects of pregnancy?!!! Hope things get sorted for you.

LD
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
thanks, its funny how we find comfort in knowing we are not the only ones with these issues in our pregnancies.
thanks girls
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:29 am 
Post subject:
Hi, im 25 weeks and havent had any strong pains but do keep getting a small kicking type feeling in my right ribs?? surely the baby cant be kicking them already? Feels really weird.

Think you can start getting braxton hicks from 24 weeks by the way Dawn, so probably is them like you said x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular