Anyone else due in July

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
its funny as alot of people i speak to are dissapointed with there 20 wk scan picture!
the woman who did ours rushed through it, i understand there busy but it does make you feel horrible when you feel like your taking up too much of their time.
oh well only 17 weeks to go until i can look at my baby 24 hours a day if i want to!!
mia1969
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:43 pm 
Post subject: 20 week scan
Hi All July mummies, I had my scan on 3rd March and was disappointed to find they couldn't see everything they needed so I had to go back on 19th March- Everything is ok thank goodness and we found out we were having a boy which is wonderful as I have a daughter and my hubby has a daughter with his ex partner. 16 weeks to go and counting until we meet Conor George James Harrison! Hope everybody is keeping well Very Happy
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
great news mia! glad everything went well...16 wks to go same as me im due the 14th july.
its not long is it?have u bought loads of stuff? how is your belly coming along? i look like i have a football stuffed up my top and am convinced im havin a boy but we didnt want to find out when we went for the scan
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
due on 27th July,

my 20 week scan wasnt half as good as i expected...it felt rushed and not alot was explaned to us...
shame really...as its one of the exciting times...

mia1969
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:48 pm 
Post subject: 16 weeks and counting
We have bought bits and pieces and our parents and friends have been picking up things as well , thought it will save a bit of money at the end, lets hope the scan is right mind or I will be left with al ot of blue clothes I won't need!.
I haven't a huge bump as I was a big girl to start with! Got m/w appointment tomorrow, the weeks seems to fly by from one appointment to another.
A friend was asking me whether I had considered a home birth - she had her last one at home and she said it was great- I don't think its my cup of tea mind, she was having her 6th child so I would have thought child birth was a doddle to herl! Anybody having a home birth???
Bye for now
Mia and Conor Laughing
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, forgot to come back after my scan a couple of weeks ago. Everything was fine, i saw soo much. Im so glad my babys ok. Ive got a right bump now too, i love it xx

MrsSpringer
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
Rightio, im due 23rd July and i will sort this flippin thread out lol.

if i write a list of who's due when - does the OP come here often enough to edit first post as the long list of EDD's much easier to read.

If not ill make the thread myself Very Happy Laughing
MrsSpringer
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Ok here is our LIST of E.D.D

3rd July - ladymystikal,ViniKnott
6th July - zandersmum
12th July - Bettie
14th July - dawnb
15th July - Rach1987
16th July - Mikhaela, mia1969
17th July - cjarchibald
22nd July - leanne200685
23rd July - MrsSpringer
27th July - babysoon
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hello July ladies,

24,5 weeks gone now. Can you guys reassure me that the wee niggly pains i'm getting down the sides (feels like a stitch I suppose) are just my womb stretching. Just before I phone the preg unit and freak out!! Very Happy No blood or anything and no accompanying back pain and not excruciating pain, just a wee bit uncomfortable. I read in my preggers bible that it can hurt a but when it stretches but wanted someone to say they felt the same kind of pains and it's normal before I take action!
xxxxx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:49 am 
Post subject:
I had those a couple of weeks back. Books say they are normal. I wouldnt worry but maybe mention it to your midwife at your next visit. x

By the way my due date has changed to 20th July now Very Happy xxxx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
Niggly pains ended up with me doubled over in pain on the floor on Thursday afternoon after having a normal bog standard argument with my hubby. Phoned the doc who said to come in and everything is fine but we pinpointed the pains to coming on when i'm stressed out (some of you may have read that I have the boss from hell!!!) so she signed me off for the week to rest and see if it improved when not at work. She thinks when i'm worked up i'm tensing everything and it's my tummy muscles trying to protect the bubba but cos it's all stretching down there anyway it's like a double whammy! Hubby is doing everything I say to keep the stress down (bless him!) but boss didn't even ask if everything was ok when I phoned in...treated me like I was phoning in sick with a hangover!!! Typical! xxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:32 am 
Post subject:
I hate our bloody bosses cjarchibald. They are so nasty and insensitive. Ive got my mum with a life or death situation and they havent even asked me how she is, i just keep getting more and more work put on me. I wish i could go off with stress but i know if i did it would just be worse when i came back! Confused

Hope you get some rest and the pains go. Sending you well wishes xxx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:38 am 
Post subject:
Awww thanks Mikhaela. I have the doc again on Thursday and i'm trying to decide whether to go back at all. All the family and friends keep saying just to get signed off for the 4 weeks I have left and to hell with b*tch features!!!! I kind of want to go back to sort her out but not sure if it's really worth it now or if i'd be brave enough when it came to the crunch! I'm the same as you thinking it may be worse if I get signed off for a wee bit more and then it's worse when I go back, espesh cos I pleaded with the doc not to put stress as the reason on my sicknote for this week. She said if i wanted next week she'd have to put stress....arrgghh! So sorry to hear about your mum, hope she gets well soon xxxxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:38 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for well wishes.

yeah keep getting signed off till the end, F**k em lol, why should you do her any favours and you know she wont appricaiate you going in if you did. Ive got a week of next week i cant wat!! Very Happy xxxxx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
I've booked a docs appt for today and I phoned ACAS for advice yesterday and they were great. The guy said I am totally entitled to be off if she is making my work life unbearable and that she cannot touch my mat leave as it's not 4 weeks before my due date. Going to see if doc will just sign me off for the last 4 weeks then I don't have to be terrified phoning up every week and having her grunt at me. As my mum said - it's her fault i'm off so she has to deal with that now! You enjoy your week off next week too!!!! xxxxx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular