am new to this pls help me.....

angela1903
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:31 pm 
Post subject: am new to this pls help me.....

hiya i am new to all of this... i just want to share my story with u all, and hoping i can get some help and advice.....
well here goes....
i found out that i was pregnant the end ov feb this year, we hadent even been trying bt previous to this had been tryin up untill nov 07....
i satred having cramp and a bad back lk u do with a period on the 14th march and small brown spotting, wen to bed, woke up on the moring of the 25th and there was more brown spotting, rang the docs and got through to a&e.... they thought taht it could be an infection, i wen along to the hospital and the doc looked really worried, and referd me to the ginocologis(spelling)lol
she took swabs and make me am appointment on the 18th (day before my bday)
i went for the scan i she confirment that the baby wasnt there..
they took blood tests etc, and went to the docs on my bday... he singed me off on the sick for 2 weeks.....
i had a phone call on the 28th march from the docs and they said that it was an infection that caused me to loose my baby, he told me that it was a infection that some pregnant women get when the are pregnant and that i was jiust unlucky..... if i went full tern i could ov died so could my baby or he/she could ov had had brain dammage!
i spent 2 weeks in bed and didt want to see or speak to anyone , my world had fallen apart and shut my partner out....
he was grate and was my rock through it all, even though he was hurting to... i felt i couldt help him...
it has been nearly 3 weeks since i miscarried.
and really need to know when can i start again as i dnt want to wait 3 months, to try again.
i am so confused differnt websites are saying differnt things like wait or u can get pregnant up to 2 weeks after!!!
pls help
ang xx Rolling Eyes
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 am 
Post subject:
Hi Angela, you poor love life must be really emotional for you at the moment. Well I havent been through a miscarriage but I had A Ectopic pregancy 4 wks ago so lost my baby, and life has been hard for me. It does help to share and talk with others though. I would say that you need to give yourself time to heal both physically and emotionally. Apart from that has the infection cleared completely. When all has and you feel well in yourself then will be the right time for you. Take care and all the best. Pupx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:56 am 
Post subject:
Hi Angela,
I'm so sorry to hear about your news. I know how you are feeling because hen I went to my 12 week scan in January, I was told that the baby was gone and that I'd had a missed miscarriage. My partner and I were devestated and it hurt so much.All I can say is that it will get easier. It still hurts me but I'm much happier now and just looking to the future. I know it doesn't make it easier, but you have just got to think that that baby was meant to be for whatever reason and that it will happen when it is right for you. It does seem unfair when everyone around you seems to be getting pregnant and has a baby! You notice it so much more when you've been through something like that. With regards to trying again, I'm like you and wanted to try again. March was the first month of trying again. We waited until I had one period which was recommended to me. They said it was a good idea to let your cycle settle down and also it makes it easier to date the pregnancy if it happens straight away. I was told that it is okay to try straight away though aswell and it is whenever is right for you as a person. I would say that give you should give yourself time to get over it physically and mentally however trying for a baby again has helped my partner and i to move on. I think it has been harder for me to deal with because my partner already has a child from a previous relationship and it only reminds me of it all the time - i'm just trying to look to the future now though and keep focused on us having a baby of our own in the near future.
It's been a real comfort to me reading the forums on here and to speak to people who have had similar experiences because it makes you realise you're not alone and that it is a common thing to happen.
I wish you all the luck in the world with trying again and I hope that you can think positively and move on from what has happened. Keep us updated with what happens.
Big hugs. Sarah x
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
hi im new to this website aswell but just wanted say that hope u all get pregnant soon and go on to be great parents its a shame when people that want babies find it hard and people that dont want them get pregnant so easily i am also tryin to get pregnant take care everyone and best of luck
angela1903
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:17 am 
Post subject:
hiya, thank u for all yr replys.. they have helped me, i wish u all the best of luck.
it is really hard when you see friends and family all having children.....
i feel alot stronger and closer to my partner now and we have talker and both have decided it will happen in it s own time like it did last time.....
iangain i wish u all the best of luck and it will happen to u all soon... something is always worth waiting for ....
ang xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular