paranoid

JLESTER
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:32 am 
Post subject: paranoid
has anyone become really paranoid during pregnancy, my husband and i caouldnt wait to have a baby but now that i am 23 weeks pregnancy my husband very rarely acknowledges it and calls me a freak if i am rubbing my bump, and comments on my weight gain regularly. this has caused me great anxiety and i am paranoid now that he is having an affair lie awake at night thinking all kinds of things, i am worried my stress and anxiety will harm my baby?
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
dont be stressed. u have both wanted this and u shud be both enjoying ur pregnancy togther. talk to ur husband and tell him how ur feeling and how u dont like his coments.

leedan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:53 pm 
Post subject: paranoid
Hi jlester,
I totally understand you, im due in a weeks time and only the other day I was thinking of what an emotional year it has been. Trust me when I say this as a million women told me, men have a funny way of dealing with things they can't quite get it in their mind and it takes a while for them to truely come round to the idea, my fella was over the moon wen we found out then was being cold towards me going on golfing trips and organising his weekend without me and it broke my heart, but its the reality of having a little person that depends on them, not only that but try and look at his relationships with his mother and father. He is now back to enjoying becoming a father and totally can't wait i never thought the day would come but it has, just remember to be strong you have the most precious thing coming to you and he'll be the one wanting to be part of that.
leearna x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Site & Forum Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular