Well ladies I have now officially missed my 2nd AF

MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:31 am 
Post subject:
A P.s about the P.s ive just posted... ^^^
Sorry if that sounded harsh or offended any1...Maybe i havent read that other thread properly and just not understanding it right or something. Ocht I dont know, that was just my first gut instincts and what sprang to mind when i read it there. (I always go wading in without thinking Rolling Eyes )

See, Red my dear, you aint the only 1 that feels rather bonkers. My head may be up my bum too by looks of it lol.

Keep your chin up hun
D xxx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:42 am 
Post subject:
Hey Redwolf,
Awww hun I'm sooo sooo sorry that you're having a right rollercoster of a time. I hate to see ladies on here upset and I'm right there with you hun. I'm on cd50 now with no clear symptoms of pregnancy so I'm really not hopeful right now but what is keeping me going is that I had a 58 day cycle last month so theoretically if I'm having another one of a similar length I may have only just ovulated and so it would be very early stages.
Like pup said, some women take ages to detect the pregnancy hormone, so if you're still very early it may not come up on a test for weeks. Sweetbabies wrote a post on here the other day saying when she was last pregnant she didn't get a positive test until she was 8 weeks pregnant! There's always hope hun and you should be staying happy and positve whilst af stays away! Your symptoms look so positive hun and I really think you'll get your bfp soon.
Miss Scotland and I are having a bit of a nightmare with our cycles at the mo as well and don't know what's going on either so we can all help each other through! She's been a real comfort to me as you all have so thanks for all being there for me throughout - would have gone mad otherwise!
You really need to keep these stories in your head that every women is different - if you had a long month this month, your doc is right, you prob ovulated quite recently or later rather than earlier, your luteal phase (after ov and af) is the same for everyone - between 12-14 days and it can take ages for it to detect, as you don't officially know when you af was due this month cos of your long cycle, there's no telling when you conceived so don't be disheartened when you get negs! Doesn't mean your not!
I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun and sending you lots of babydust your way as I am for all the other lovely ladies on here - sorry for the long post! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (((((BIG HUG)))))
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
gosh i really feel for you.

if you are you will be 12 weeks pregnant wont you?

god i cant beleive they lost your first set of bloods you would ahve known by now.

i bet its drving you insane just not knowing. really dunno what to say hun just hang in there.

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
omg please can someone update me on the result of this one, just reading through old posts to see if anyone was as late as i am but gets BFN like me.

Red - did the bloods pick anything up?

I am nearly a week late and still getting BFN

hope its ok i have pulled this up
xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular