any1 had a positive pregnancy test before period due?

noangel
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:59 pm 
Post subject: any1 had a positive pregnancy test before period due?
hi

my periods due in 5 days ive felt pregnant for the past 2 weeks with really sore breasts and nipples the mettalic taste, cramps and twinges, bad back, feeling of wetness a lot down below etc etc normally i have a feeling the day before i come on and i know lll be on the next day but its been like that for 2 weeks.
i took a test just now and it came back as negative it wasnt supposed 2 be done untill after my period was due though

do you think i could still be pregnant or would it come back as positive and do they say 2 wait just to cover themselves????
hoping4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
i had a negative before my period was actually due but knew i was pregnant so i waited anither couple of days and then it was positive. i found the best tests for early results are the more expensive ones clear blue and first response hope you get the result you wantxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
mine came up positive 5 days before period was due but i concieved early so my hormones were already high. it has alot to do with when u concieved and not everyone has high hormones at the start as each pregnancy is different. good luck!!
noangel
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:25 pm 
Post subject: ...n
what brand of test did you use, i just used tescos cheapest
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
hi i new straight away i was pregnant but got a neg 3 days later a pos xx
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:04 am 
Post subject: ..
hi
just did another test that detects 10MIU and had a faint line, this is torture lol im so impatient im not even due on until the weekend Sad
im sure i am but wish i could see a nice bright line to confirm
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
You can get the clear blue digital ones that literally say, pregnant/not pregnant! they can be taken early to. I used one of these and it showed up before I was due on my period. they are slightly more expensive tho at 12.99. But well worth it if you cant wait a few days =)

Good luck
x
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular