Prednancy test says 'yes' but I don't feel pregnant!

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
hi all, im new to this site and wondered if any of you ladies ever had a prob wiv hcg levels???? im only 4wks gone and my results have been 27.2 and then 87.4 just waiting on next lot tomoz to see if they double. have any of you or anyone know sumone who has gone through the same? i keep getting period type cramps too is that normal?
please reply and help me to rest easy xxxxxx, hope everyone is doing well and blooming lovely x
clare85
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:00 pm 
Post subject: Re: Prednancy test says 'yes' but I don't feel pregnant!
hi poppy 21

im 12 weeks pregnant in 2/3 days but im abit worried as i havent heard anythink from the hospital yet with a scan date on n ive read most ov the questions people av put n there only 10 weeks r so n theyve had theres do u think its anythink 2 worrie about thanx x
MISWILS
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:06 am 
Post subject: Hi girls
Poppy sooooooooo pleased for you the wee scan went well im sure you are much more relaxed and excited now, are you gonna start buying anything?
hi clare i only recieved my appointment for hospital and ill be 13 weeks when i go for it, your hospital could be just a bit busy i would phone up and see if they have an appointment made, thats what i done and im so nervous and excited and soon as i see everything is ok im going shopping to buy wee things for the baby xx
Poppy21
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
Claire 85,

Hiya mrs! I only had my scan last week because I had my bleed so they brought it forward. It was originally meant to be on 26th March when I would have been 13 1/2 weeks, so I wouldn't worry.

Miswils,
I'm not sure about buying things yet. My sister bought a pack of baby grows but I'm still scared of tempting fate as I'm still 11 1/2 weeks. Might start looking over Easter time though!
sozzle
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All -i had my 12 week scan on Sunday and all was fine - yey!! It was absolutely amazing and we could actually see everything: 2 waving arms, 2 waving legs and even the little mouth gulping!! am now desperate to see the little one again but unfortunately i have to wait for another 8 weeks. Poppy - glad your scan went well too - isnt it a relief?!

clare - my NHS trust doesnt offer 12 week scans, so i had to do mine privately. I was lucky enough to get a dating scan at 7.5 weeks but that was down to my GP otherwise i would have been waiting until 21 weeks!! It does very much depend on where you live as to what scans you are offered on NHS. Give midwife or doctor a call to find out what you are entitled to and if you arent able to get a scan in the next few weeks then, if you can afford it, definitely consider getting a private one done as it does give you such piece of mind not to mention that it is such a treat to see the little one!!

take care ladies
sozzle
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:27 pm 
Post subject: no symptoms
im the same but it is early days, all i have is headaches, and my bb's are only a little tender.
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
I'm around 5 weeks i think and only sypmtoms i have are spots (huge ones!) which i never get and sore boobs.I am very tired lately too but wake up really early. Nothin else tho really. I cant wait to get more symptoms then I'l feel more pregnant.
MISWILS
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:43 am 
Post subject: hi everyone
Just thought id let yous all know that i had my 12 week scan and everything went just perfect it was lovelly seeing my little one, im actually 14 weeks now so i am futher on than i thought i was, and shell i wouldnt worry i havent had any symptons through my preg either just sore boobs which went away at 10 weeks xox
xxShellPxx08
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:48 am 
Post subject:
well im not 7 weeks pregnant and have lots of not so lovely symptoms! lol thought i was gunna get away with not having any.im right now sat with a bin in front of me because i feel so sick..terribley bloated lately..always tired..nice one minute then moody the next..sore boobs. i dont mind though really though cos its actually nice to know i am pregnant. cudn't really belive it before i had any symptoms.
MISWILS
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:03 am 
Post subject:
I KNOW BECAUSE I DIDNT FEEL SICK I WAS ALWAYS WORRIED SICK THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG SO AT LEAST BEING SICK MAKES U FEEL THAT U R PREG HE,HE EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT NICE, HAVE U PUT IN FOR YR 12 WEEK SCAN YET? IM SURE U CANT WAIT TO GET IT DONE I WAS ALWAYS IN A PANICK FIRST 3 MONTHS BUT NOW I FEEL THAT I CAN RELAX A BIT AND ITS GREAT XX
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:59 am 
Post subject:
my symptoms have only really started since weekend just gone, today i had m/s and can officialy say i think m/s has started, as i had my head down loo for 40minutes and ive been carrying the sick jug with me round the house!
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:35 pm 
Post subject: Pregnant by no symptoms
Hi there. Am new to this site and new to motherhood! Found out on Sunday that I'm pregnant, after about 9 months of trying (but great fun!). Went to docs yesterday and he had a feel of my tummy and pelvic area, took my weight and that was it! Don't know what I was expecting him to do, but still don't feel 100% preggers coz don't have any symptoms as such. Sore and bigger boobs, some lower-abdominal cramping (like period pains) and tired all the time, but no smell sensitivity, metallic taste in mouth, frequent pee-ing, sickness. Sometimes woken up in the morning feeling a bit sicky, but wondered if that was just nerves. Me and husband are over the moon. He wants to tell the world, but I'm not so keen. So compromised and told our parents but that's it. Think i'm about 5-6 weeks preggers. Waiting to hear from hospital. Great to know that there's others out there! Keep in touch please. DollyD x
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations hope u have a great pregnancy im new to this site i have been tryin to concieve and will find out at the end of the month if it has worked so fingers crossed or everything crossed Laughing
Ch3ry1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hello all, new member here, poppy i wouldnt worry, i have had no symptoms at all except sore breasts. I am now 18 weeks, have had my first scan at 12 weeks which was amazing, i didnt realise how active the baby was so early on. I also had an antenatal with my midwife today, i got to listen to the heart beat which is so reasuring when you have no symptoms. Good luck Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular