dixxychick
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:51 pm 
Post subject: need your help :)
Hey everyone, i need your advice.

I had my scan on wed and was told we're having another lil girlie Very Happy

Well chuffed BUT now i need help on how to decorate her room. My DD's is pink and purple with flowers etc and was thinking of goin along the same route but does it matter being basically the same?

I dont really wanna buy the typical pink girlie nursery things with teddy bears etc as i want something that will last but now im stuck.

Any ideas would help xxx

Twigg
Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
I didnt know what sex my baby was when pregnant, we ended up having a beautiful little girl.We have got the mothercare winnie the pooh stuff, everything, walls decorated in natural calco by dulux and got lemon and blue (same blue) thats in the winnie the pooh colours curtains. She has got a few pink cellular blankets but the rest is neutral at the mo, she can add some pretty touches when a bit bigger. I was thinking a pretty pink clock, canvas etc but that will be up to her. I love her bedroom!
MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya, im expecting a little boy, but if it was a girl i was going to do the new babies the same as my other little girls, else i know my little girl would be peed off and would want to change rooms or something lol.....i decorated my little girls room pink with butterflies and gingham curtains when she was a baby, its the same now she is 4, i wanted it to last, there is a pic on here on the november mummies nursery pics. For my new babies room, i havent brought anything matching, as i dont want have to decorate again in a year, ive just stuck with matching colours rather than a specific range.....its fine to have their rooms the same/similar! x Wink
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:04 am 
Post subject: Here's one i love
Girlie nurseries are so much fun to decorate.

Here's one I found onlin that I absolutely love - it's still girly, but not too over the top. What do you think?
http://www.creative-baby-nursery-rooms.com/beautiful-bird-nursery.html
dixxychick
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:35 am 
Post subject:
Well we've finally decided. We found a range on ebay that used to sell in argos and toys r us called 'pretty little princess' so we're doing that. Its basically butterflies and gingham so will look gorgeous when its done.

We're also gonna do DD's room at the same time. Her bedroom needs doing anyway and as shes nearly 5, she'll be able to choose how she wants it done xx

kirstyh
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:19 am 
Post subject:
iv got the Laura Ashley Bella Butterfly wallpaper, looks like you have already chosen but they do some lovely bits in there and there is a sale on at the mo! Smile xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your nursery pictures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular