Potty Training

stressedoutmum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:29 pm 
Post subject: Potty Training
I have a 28 month old daughter who i have recently started potty training for over a week and a half, she will tell me when she needs to do "wee wees" and has only had one wet day due to my error not getting her to toilet on time, but my concern is that she refuses to tell me when she has to do her "poos" so therefore does them in her pants and even then does not tell me Rolling Eyes i have chatted to her about the different sensations of "wee wees" and "poos" and even said if she feels anything coming out to tell me so we can get her to toilet on time. i'm trying to keep calm but need some advice as i'm running out of pants for her Exclamation
Tilley
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:56 pm 
Post subject:
Have you maybe thought of incentivising her? My friend had this same problem with her daughter (although she was a little older) and she made a reward chart to put a star on everytime she went in the toilet or told her that she needed to go. Every so many stars she got a treat. Took a while but eventually it seemed to work.

Hope she gets the hang of it soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular