Ripples in my belly!!!!! Ooooooh!

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:18 pm 
Post subject: Ripples in my belly!!!!! Ooooooh!
Hey everyone,
My baby has been moving and kicking now for 10 weeks (now 26 wks) and i've noticed the kicks strating to nudge my belly about which I thought was very cute.......tonight watching tv lying in bed and I start to see the baby rippling across my tummy!!! I've been told about this and seen it on you tube videos but it seriously freaked the hell out of me! I was waiting for Sigourney Weaver to run into the room!!!! Laughing Anyone else had this yet or maybe some of the further on ladies having the funky full on hands and feet pushing out yet? xxxx
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:36 am 
Post subject:
HI Cjarchibald,

I'm 30 and this is my first. Everything is so new & exciting experiencing it for the first time Smile I am nearly 24 weeks now and have been feeling kicks from about 19 weeks. This past week I have noticed my belly flicking out a bit when the baby kicks, but nothing like alien yet Very Happy I was saying the other day to my sisters about, the baby kicking like mad at night and me not being able to get to sleep for ages, and they laughed their heads off. ' Just you wait they said, until you can see a foot or a hand pushing out', i am a bit freaked thinking about it Exclamation Smile I must watch you tube for a laugh and really scare myself Smile
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:47 am 
Post subject:
oh yes u wait ecspecially if u r in the bath my whole stomach seem to go to one side that freaked me out totally i jumped out of that bath so quick
it is nice though when u see a little hand pop out the side like he or she is just reminding u they r there lol
ladyann
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:03 pm 
Post subject: hi
lol, sound like something cool, this is my first and im only a few weeks. it's exciting huh? i can't wait Very Happy
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Glad i'm not the only one carrying an acrobatic baby!! Laughing My midwife taught me how to feel the difference between head and feet etc so I know how it's lying and i was doing that last night and suddenly realised that it's head sticks out and makes me belly look lopsided! Obviously not into symmetry then! xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
lol mine is to big now soo thats all i feel xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular