Flexible working, maybe this is the right forum to put under

Twigg
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:32 am 
Post subject: Flexible working, maybe this is the right forum to put under
Please help I need a bit of advice and any good stories regarding flexible working requests! I haveput a post in the life forum section but only had one response?!! Sad
I am taking the plunge and I am going to ask my employer if I can reduce my days, only by one, I have been looking at direct gov. I'm really nervous as my boss wasnt very nice to me when I was pregnant and it is stressing me out already.
Does anyone know what rights you have and any good websites or people to contact?
Has anyone successfully requested less hours/days?!!
Also I contcated family information services who basically read out what was on direct gov and acas.

Thanks. Smile
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 am 
Post subject:
From what I understand you have the right to request flexible working but they don't have to say yes - I know it's [*@!#%*] isn't it!
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, You can request for 'flexible working hours' however they only have to 'consider it' but they do need to give you a full reason why it has been denied if thats what they decide. This applies to any Mother who has a child under the age of 16.

Hope this helps, Direct Gov and ACAS are good websites to look at.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Finances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular