Charting BBT

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:01 am 
Post subject:
hi jenny do u mind me askin how many children do u have?
Poppy99
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jenni, Hope that thermal shift stays high for you - its a good sign you are if it stays high for 18+ days so I have read. Would not worry about having no pregnancy signs, i never noticed any changes when I was expecting my son until around seven weeks (apart from tiredness) but paid for it big time after that!

Feeling more positive today and determined to stop thinking about babies of every moment, relax and let nature happen. Gonna concentrate on enjoying time with the fab son we have already been blessed with n did not expect to. When we tried for him hubby had been tested (few years before when TTC with wifey #1) and told he has slightly low count and low motility however since then he's been off the ciggies and poor guy has been subjected to a veggie diet curtousy of moi. Daniel came along second month of trying so we figured all was well now. Don't think I will get him to make any 'deposits' all that easily he was not too impressed at the Docs suggestion of staying off the beer Laughing . Not sure what the next step is after tests, it did occur to me I should have asked Doc but I get the feeling he will make us wait to perform further checks. If the tests do show up anything he said it is all treatable, I'm assuming by that there are drugs. Test results go online back to Docs same day but they ask you to wait a week to give Doc a chance to read them, how frustrating is that Rolling Eyes Will let you know the outcome, sorry sounds silly that I don't know next step but I tend to take things one at a time.

OBE - Did hubby take objection to any insinuation about the size of 'percy' by the size of the pot Doc gave him? Wink Laughing Keep me posted on the results x

Good to chat with both of you,fingers n toes (not legs though, sorry Wink ) crossed for good results on all counts x
jenniP35
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:47 am 
Post subject:
Hi all

Honie, I don't have any children unless you count the three dogs and three cats! We are TTC for the first time. I am 36 and my OH is 38 so my clock at least is ticking. Painters arrived yesterday, on time!!!!! so at least I know my cycles have settled down. Last month it was a very frustrating 42 days but back to 30 this month which is my normal.
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am 
Post subject:
hi jenny
good luck then hpe u dont find it hard to fall it can be really stresful
i have 3 children and a hubby
which i should say i have 4 children really shouldnt i Laughing Laughing
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi Poppy......... Laughing we did wonder why the doc gave him a tiny urine pot........she said she couldn't find a usual semem sample pot! He is going to attempt it this week so we will see how he goes!! hubby wasn't too chuffed about the advice to stay off the beer either! Like you I am also trying to stay positive after a few rubbish days (when af arrived earlier this week).......we also have a gorgeous son (nearly 3) so we are so lucky anyway.......I just hope we can give him a baby brother or sister soon! I will let you know how our tests go.
Finders crossed for us all this month xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular