trying to conceive for first time

Babymaker
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:54 pm 
Post subject: trying to conceive for first time
Been trying for a baby for 6 months. Only two days to go until my period is due. Not got normal 'due on' feeling but headachey and very tired. Any tips to make the wait until I can do a test easier??
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Well cant make the wait any quicker but try not to work yourself up too much, because if you are pg you dont need stress in the early days. Make sure test and everything ready, at least 2 tests just incase one fails, you dont want to be running out to shops for another and testing on the first wee really helps detect any HCG. Cant say any more Im afraid just sit tight wait and good luck for a BFP! Pupx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject:
Hi,
The waiting game, certainly is a horrible one isnt it?! Its all easier said than done, but I try everything to stop my mind from going into overdrive looking at every tiny detail/symptom that I 'may' have! I even try and put myself off watching labour programmes! Generally though, I love reading, so I read lots of books (non baby based!), go out, take dog for walks, nice warm baths etc. I have Reflexology and Reiki on alternate months too. I really find it helps clear my mind and give me perpective.

Other than that, practise practise practise!!!!

Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular