teeth

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:12 am 
Post subject: teeth
My son has had signs of teething for aggggggeeeessss!!!! hes nrly 6 months old and since about 3months hes been verry dribbly, puts everything in his mouth, has hot red cheeks and occasionally wakes in the night......
how long before he actually cuts a tooth? I no all babies are different, he just seems to have signs for ages but no signs of an actual tooth yet!? Surprised
Fairycakes777
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:11 pm 
Post subject: same..
Finlay is 3months old now and he has cut his first two teeth at the bottom...has been suckin his gums like mad for two months!lol All babies are different, but would not be surprised if it was soon! Mine constantly sucks his hands, even tries to suck mine little monkey!lol

try using teething gel or give baby some calpol ( will stop him sucking his hands!)

how you finding baby when he is teething?

xxx
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hes not too bad, although he has started to wake in the night a few times, as soon as i put a dummy in his mouth hes ok, but eventually spits it out until i put it bk in again!!
Hes very very dribbly and I end up having to change his top about 3 times a day as it gets covered in dribble and he pulls the bottom of his tops so he can suck them There now Nice and stretchy! lol Laughing
How ru findin yours??
Fairycakes777
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:30 pm 
Post subject: wel..
to put it nicely he is a pain in the bum!lol Nah Finlay is ok...dribbles loads usually all over me when he is cuddlin into me and sleepin lol hes not too bad at the moment has his little tantrums when he is in pain which is understandable but he is constantly suckin his hands and every stuff animal he has is usually bitten to death also lol

take care xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular