any tips on trying to conceive a boy?

keekaboo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:44 am 
Post subject: any tips on trying to conceive a boy?
hi there, weve decided to add to our family again we have a 3yr old girl, i've just had my marina coil removed and we would love to have i little boy,
it there anything that can b done to sway the odds??
thanx xx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:26 am 
Post subject:
Hey keekaboo

well... folks believe the weirdest things Very Happy Am not entirely sure that anything you do will affect it, but there are LOADS of suggestions from myths, old wives tales and so on. Have a look here: http://www.pregnancy-info.net/wives_tales_and_myths.html it has a pretty complrehensive list - plus links to a book on the subject you can buy from Amazon.

Have fun trying Very Happy

Anna
bexieboo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
my midwife told me that if you want a boy its better to have sex after ovulation if you want a girl its best to have sex just before something to do with the life expectancy of the sperm
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:00 am 
Post subject:
Dont believe this 'spell caster' [*CENSORED*] more like 'time waster Zogo' even the name makes me suss. But theres all these old sayings to try get a boy this way and a girl that way but theres no evidence in how accurate that is. It specifically comes down to what your partner shoots out in you (get what i mean??) lol So in other words its what chromosome he puts in you which will determine the sex of the baby. Noone knows and noone will EVER know. Just enjoy ttc Wink
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:57 am 
Post subject:
When we mentioned to my mother in law I'd come of the pill in 2010 she suggested giving hubby a diet high in salt if we wanted a son she's only had two boys .
I took her advice and we had a beautiful son so who knows
With my daughter I made him lay of the salt Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular