confused

navywife
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:40 pm 
Post subject: confused
Hello all
im new here but have my fingers crossed you can help me.
My hubby and i are trying to fall pregnant and have been trying for 6 months now,
im 32 my hubby is 33 and we have a 3 years old little boy.
My cycle changes month to month,some times 26,27,28 days others it can be 31 days.
We have tried ovulation kits and talked to our doctor who tells us to keep trynig and come back after 12 months.
any help will be greatly appreciated
Very Happy
christabella
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi i'm in exactly the same position. My cycles are sometimes 29, 30 and 31 days. I have just recently come off the pill its been 4mths now so i think it may possibly be that. Last mth i bought clearblues ovulation kit and managed to pin point my ovulation time by using it but sadly didnt fall pregnant using it.
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
sounds like your doing all the right things. As you already have a child (presumably naturally conceived) then it's unlikely you have any major issues - ovulation kits to pinpoint the best time is your best bet - might be worth investing in one of those digital thingies? Of course, sod's law as soon as you spend all that money you'll get pregnant straight away!
bexieboo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
my doctor told me we were trying to hard we tried for 4 years for our second son and when we thought it was never going to happen and decided to give up along came our little boy so try to relax and not think about it so much and it will happen soon you can as for a fetility test to be done as thats what we did just ask the doctor about it

fingers crossed for you and hope you get pregnant soon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular