pram advise please

stac85
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:31 pm 
Post subject: pram advise please
hi ya I know its abit early but I have been having a look at a few prams. I was just wondering what everyone views on Graco prams are? iv seen a lovely one but not sure if there any good (ie) weight, size ect. The one iv found is on the internet and cant seem to find it in shops so dont want to waste the money if its not very good. thanks x
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Bit early to be looking???? Ive been looking for weeeeekkkks lol!

Which Graco one is it you were looking at?

xxxxx

My Angels grew wings 13/05/12 and 29/07/12
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
I had a Graco mirage travel system and loved it. Really quite light, easy to put up and unfold. Fitted in the boot of my corsa ok, not much room for anything else tho. I did buy a cheap stroller when she got to 8 months tho as its a lot smaller in the car and I dont do a lot of walking so much better for me. I still used the Graco whe we had bad weather and I had to walk.

NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
My SIL had a Graco, it's nice and does all it suppose to, but then she had a c section and found that the pram especially the car seat was very heavy.

I myself bought a Silver Cross - again very heavy and now it's stuck in the cornor of our living room, I bought another one Britax B Mobile, light weight, cheap, I wish I had shopped around rather than being hell bend on buying a British product from Yorkshire (thats where I am from).

Can you go into a shop and test drive one?
AngelaL76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
I have a graco quattro delux travel system and love it. It is a bit heavy and cumbersome when folded but I get a lot of buses and do a lot of walking and it has coped very well with a lot of punishment.

stac85
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
the one iv been looking at is "NEW GRACO CLEO PRAM STROLLER TRAVEL SYSTEM WITH CAR SEAT" its called the chocolate lime design. Cant seem to find it in any shops though so I can have a play with it first but have fallen in love with it x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular