holiday destination suggestions??

fifitrixibelle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:41 pm 
Post subject: holiday destination suggestions??
hi girls, james n i are thinking of getting away for a week or two for my birthday which is at the end of march so either march or april time. Not too hot obviously at that time for jp and obviously ill be a bit bigger by then too but would love somewhere nice and mild and dry.preferably europe so the flights aren't too long.
where would you suggest for that time of year with a 2 yr old in tow as well???

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
I was going to suggest Tenerife or Gran Canairia but if you don't want to go far you might be best with mainland spain

Terri xx

fifitrixibelle
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
is there much difference in flying time between mainland and the islands hun? Never been to any of the islands before.

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
Tenerife, Lanzerote, Feuturventura and Gran Canaria are about 4 hours away. I haven't been to mainland Spain but I think its between 2 - 2.5 hours away.

Terri xx

NicolaOasis
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
I love Gran Canaria, however, we're booking up to go in September and we're just doing mainland spain . I want a short flight, this will be Aimee's first flight and 2.5 hrs is more than enough .

Although, we're going to buy a cheap portable dvd player to keep her entertained, you can pick them up for 50 - 60 xx
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
yeah we r thinkin spain just now too, have a dvd player so hopefully we can get a dvd that will hold his attention for the flight his last flight to spain was a nightmare as we were sitting on plane for an hr before takeoff due to weather conditions!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
first flight i did with louise was mainland spain - malaga. was 3 hours and quite gd.

weve done spain about 4 times. and then we did tenerife which was 4 hours which was lot more difficult.

then we went balaerics wiv louise and georgia which went really well.

but this year we are doin turkey 4hrs 5 mins so gonna be lot more difficult but we r doin night flight so hoping kids will sleep.

hardest part is tryin to eat ur meals my husband has his first so i can see to kids then i have mine lol.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular