My little business idea - would love your opinions :)

brenzo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:08 am 
Post subject: My little business idea - would love your opinions :)
I was sitting thinking last night, how can I bring a little bit of extra cash into the house. Well I was uploading my pictures from our day in the park and I thought, why not try useing my fave hobbie to create income? I am a very keen amature photographer, and i'm actually pretty good. I was thinking of advertising as an ameture baby photographer, coming to babies home and taking lots of pics in an hour or two, then fixing them up and bringing the finished pics back on disc to the mummy, I was thinking of chargeing a one off fee and give every image on disc, obviously the fee would be small so that its very affordable to mums. Has any one any advice, do you think its a good idea or a no brainer??????

3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
A fellow photographer I think it is a good idea however there will be certain finances you will have to consider and also aspects such as the logging you get in people homes etc..... The fee needs to be friarly small to make it something people are going to consider but I do think it's something people would want x

brenzo
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
hi musician, thanks so much for the responce, what do you mean by logging in peoples homes? also have you any ideas on where to buy reasonably priced backdrops???

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
And just another idea - what about christening photographer ? you can get wedding ones but I've never seen one that does christenings !
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Any photographyer will be available to do such occasions as christenings.......[

Sorry meant lighting Im on my phone and it chamgea the words sorry

X[/url]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Finances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular