How can I relax

Jewbell1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

Just noticed that you are trying to learn how to relax. I would like to give you a link to a natal hypnobirthing website that sell hypnobirthing cds. They are all to do with trying to conceive, pregnancy etc... I haven't used any for conceiving and don't know anyone who has. However, i used the pregnancy cds during pregnancy and found them very very relaxing.

The website is http://www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk . You can click on sound sample to listen to a sample of 'Prepare to conceive'

Goodluck & I hope you can 'Relax' soon! Easier for someone to say than to do! x
hidy
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:41 am 
Post subject:
I feel so sorry for all u girls, me and my partner are in similiar boat!

we have been so obsessed with tyring to conceive, he ahs been unabel to get it up or ENJOY havign sex!

I guess the best thign to do is FORGET and just get [*CENSORED*] and hav sex!
Jewbell1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi Hidy

I put a bit about my sister & her hubby on this link
http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=10981
As sister & hubby were trying for ages and my sister said that they felt the pressure. Especially her hubby, she said he preferred to watch 'The Simpsons' than to bd. She said that they had lost the spark in the relationship and also as she was with her hubby since the age of 13/14 she felt as though they were very good friends.

But relaxing is the best way for both it takes the pressure off and brings the exciting 'Sex life' back

Goodluck. It is easy to tell someone to relax but it is difficult to do x
ParsnipSalad
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:48 pm 
Post subject:
I'm the same boat as everyone else!

Tinkerbelle I totally relate to your extreme up and down feelings - It's a cycle that's been going on for too long damn it! I feel really excited, hopeful, and optimistic when I'm ovulating, I feel like we're doing everything right. We have sex a lot during that time- so I always think that THIS time will be the time- then when I get my period it crushes me. Every time, I feel extremely dissapointed, I feel like crying - I feel like God, is this EVER going to happen? Up and down up and down!!! My husband and I have been trying for over a year and, yeah- it seems like all of the people that we know have kids except us- some have 2 or 3!!
It may sound like I'm thinking to much about it, but I'm really not- we're really good about just relaxing, having fun together- it's not all about baby-making (like a chore) it's about us and hmmm, I happen to be ovulating! Somebody mentioned that you don't even have to tell your guy you're ovulating whenever you are, that takes a lot of presure off of him-

Relax, have fun, have sex, it's about you two, then it's only natural to get pregnant!
Easier said than done!

Frusterating, but I know it'll happen eventually, for you and for me too!

Good luck! Smile
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular