pop up travel cot!!!

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:35 am 
Post subject: pop up travel cot!!!
Hi, has anyone ever used or know anyone who has used a pop up travel cot??? Are they OK?

LO due on 27th march and we are goin on holiday to a caravan in July, I would hire travel cot from park but it will only fit in living room and i would rather have sometin small that can be in bedroom with me and OH plus would mean if we were overnight at family or hotel LO would have a nice wee snug place to sleep Smile

any advice would be helpful ladies, thanks Very Happy
xx
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
my parents have one for when they have my son and it seems very comforable and he sleeps all night in it so cant be bad, i think they r very handy to have xx
sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
I got one for my LO when we visited home. She was 5 months old and not sitting up herself, so it was ok. I wouldn't recommend one for over 6 month old. Also I would make sure that there is a blanket or something underneath it as its right on the floor, just to add a bit of insulation.

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
thanks ladies, we are defo going to get 1, yeh i was going to put a blanket underneath just for insulation etc. our baby will be roughly 4 months so wont be sittin up Smile you can buy them for 0 to 6 months and 6 to 18 months but will buy younger 1 i think xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular