help ! doing cycle chart only 1 question

nortylolly
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:34 pm 
Post subject: help ! doing cycle chart only 1 question
when doing the chart do you count the first day when counting ? and do you count the first day you started your next one or is it day before ? Confused
starshaped
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:30 am 
Post subject: heyy
the day your last period began is day 'one' of your cycle and it ends the day before your next period begins, is this your 1rst time ttc? I'm new to it all and in the first month of ttc. I'm also trying to chart my BBT confusing isnt it? Im not sure if we have to do it all month or just up until ovulation?? Question ohh well we shall read and learn Wink how long have you been ttc? maybe we are at the same level and can keep eachother sane Smile lol! lots of sticky baby dust to you hun! xxx
nortylolly
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:08 am 
Post subject:
hi imnot ttc yet im haveing my tubes reversed got my consutation on mon eek ! i did my fsh this morning and it was negative which is good wohoo im new to all this to and havent got a clue what they talking about half the time lol but im learning slowly! let mr know how your getting on im lorraine Smile wish i could explain to you about bbt but honestlt at the mo i havent a clue about much but am sure it,ll make sence soon Very Happy
starshaped
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 am 
Post subject: :)
Hi Lorrain,

thanks for your reply, I'm testing on 28th Surprised eeek! let the stress and longing begin lol! there is loads of info on here so surley soon enough we will both be pro's Wink best of luck with it all sweetie. xxx
nupur12
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:52 am 
Post subject: Advise
According to mu point of view,If your are stare suppose on 23 Jan,so i think you next periods will be on 20 Feb.So you can count according to this chart. Very Happy
Read more in<a href="http://www.cryobanksindia.com/"></a>[/b]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular