TTC tickers

jenniP35
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:05 pm 
Post subject: TTC tickers
Hi

I 'made' my ticker last night but can't get it to load on my posts. Anyone know where it goes. I've tried it on the HTML and BBcode bits?
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
Would you beleive it, it's working. Must have had to much wine last night!!! Laughing
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
that was funny! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing x
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi jenni. Yes that was funny! Got my first Real Af after my loss, obviously I bled straight off but sooo happy real AF here, came this morning. Isnt that sad, but need to feeI Ican move on and start trying again soon. Just wanted to know where instructions are on the forum to get ticker. Know I have seen them before, but wasnt in a position to want one then. Thanks Pup x
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
hey pup

you can get the tickers from lilypie.com

x
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ml. Will try there. How are you. Dont think we have "talked" before. pupx
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
hiya pup i am good thanks, how r u?

im still havin no luck with trying has now been 10 months but doc has referred me to infertility clinic so got that nxt month!! hopefully will show the all clear and its jst been a case of taking its time!! doc was actually really good with referring me cos normally you have to have been trying for over a year but i went after we had been trying for 8 months cos i was gettin stomach cramps and he decided to refer me to infertility at the same time!!

xx
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi ml223. Well thats good news that you havent had to wait to over a year. Lets hope all is ok and its just a time issue. My second day back to work tommorrow and Im dreading it as My first AF since EP has arrived 2 days ago and to say heavy is a understatement, but I dont feel I can take anymore time off and let them down. Well chin up for me and I will just have to take it easy. Good luck with the infertility clinic. Take care Pupx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular