he doesnt want to ttc again

callyann91
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:24 pm 
Post subject: he doesnt want to ttc again
me and my partner recently lost a baby missed misscarriage and we found out at the 12 week scan. at first he was all for trying again but now hes changed his mind which has really hurt me. we started having sex again on friday and i had told him to use condoms as i think, hes the one who doesnt want me to get pregnant so he can wear a condom i even baught him some but did he use them........
no, he didnt. i think its not fair of him to do that as he will expect me to get the morning after pill ,but i wont if by some miracle i get pregnant again and he doesnt like it its tough
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:28 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hiya hun,sorry to hear about your miscarriage.that must have been awful for you.

As for your partner,have you ever wondered why he's so reluctant to try again but then doesn't want to use a condom?maybe its because he does want to but he's worried that the same thing will happen again and he's scared.

Was he really upset when it happened?
I think you just need to talk to him cos he needs to understand how much this is upsetting you.
and if anything,you deserve some answers as to why he's suddenly changed his mind
I hope you get it sorted out hun x
Dory
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:31 am 
Post subject:
Hi Callyann, Im very sorry for your loss i no the feeling, i agree with Squibby06, i think both your emotions will still be all over the place, i no because 7 months on and my emotions are still going crazy. every month we say if it doesn't happen then we will have abreak from trying and we dont. To me if he isn't using a condom he wants a baby and he's scared maybe to even admit it to himself,I now my husband was devistated more i think to watch me in pain. Im sure it will all work out.. Big hug and take care x
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi callyann. I so agree with the other ladies. Try having a chat to find out a bit more. Men are so no good at sharing ther true feelings sometimes! Take care Pup x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular