Endometriosis & TTC

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:18 pm 
Post subject: Endometriosis & TTC
Hi ladies,

I just wanted to see if there is anyone else who has endo or adenomyosis and is currently TTC or had already Very Happy concieved? Unfortunately, I have both endo and adeno. I had laser treatement Jan 07 and had the mirena implant at the same time. I had the implant out Feb 08 and am just getting towards the end of my TWW. Im trying extremely hard not to think about it too much or pay any attention to symptoms etc!
Im very concious of the effect these conditions have on fertility and am really worried about having to wait 12 months until getting any help/advice from the docs....then of course the endless waiting lists after that.
I am desperately hoping that I am very much over analysing things and that I will be pg within the 12 months, but im just really scared of the effects that 12 months of endo can have on your body/fertility.

Hope that makes some kind of sense?!
Thanks
Txx
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi just thought id pop in and say goodluck a friend of the family had endo and is due her baby in 8 weeks !! Very Happy best of luck xx
bumpno2
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:25 pm 
Post subject: endo & conceiving

Hi, Good luck TTC with endo. I have stage 4 endo and had a laparotomy with removal of a huge cyst and my right ovary/tube in March 2005. My husband and i tried for 4 1/2 years to conceive and didn't know about the endo until my emergency op. I then had zoladex treatment for 6 months and 3 months after that i conceived our first baby and he was born in November 06. We're now expecting our 2nd baby in 3 weeks!
We were told we had a less than 1 % chance of conceiving naturally but it can be done!
Good luck TTC
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your reply. Congrats on your first baby and even more congrats for no.2! Thats amazing news. It really gives me hope that I will conceive one day. I am a big believer in fate, so I have to trust that it will happen when the time is right.....fingers crossed its about now Laughing

Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular