1 year today

lindyloo31
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:00 pm 
Post subject: 1 year today
Feel I need to write to you today and tell you how much I still miss you. 11 short weeks you were inside me but the love I had for you was as strong as if I had held you in my arms.

1 year ago today me and daddy went for a scan to see how you were doing, your little heart had stopped beating a few days before and I lost the chance ever to meet you, I was admitted to hospital and then you were gone I never got to say goodbye I found this so hard and cryed buckets. I shut everyone out and took it out on daddy who I didnt reaslise was hurting just as much as I was we got through but never forgot you.

In August we found out that I was pregnant such a happy time and eased some of the hurt and guilt I felt about you. Your due date came and went and I tried not to dwell on it and live for the present.

Today as I type this I am 28 weeks pregnant I can feel your brother or sister kicking and punching me and getting right under my ribs but with tears pouring down my face. I hurt for what could have been and for the life that you never had. I feel guilty for being so excited for the baby im carrying and for the love I have for them as I cant show that love to you. I miss you and hope one day I will get to meet you. Till then sleep well all my love mummy xxxx
1208julia
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
God bless your little angel baby. He or she is looking after their little baby brother or sister for you. Enjoy the last part of your pregnancy and don't forget to share your beautiful baby pictures on arrival Very Happy

xxx
Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
Sending hugs to you Lindyloo. Im sure your little angel is looking down on you showing you soo much love.

xx

dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
thinking of your little one Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular