A holiday to Majorca with a 13 month old

mjshelly
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 pm 
Post subject: A holiday to Majorca with a 13 month old
Hi all, We are off to Majorca in may my little one will be 13 months. Does anyone have any advice . I think i will keep him on formula till we come back as the milk varies so much ?? I think i will take a cheap stroller with a umbrella for shade?
He eats well now so i think food wise he will be ok we are staying all inclusive .
Just feeling a bit apprehensive about it all so any tips will be great.
Thanks Guys x
refreshers2000
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:22 am 
Post subject:
only take enough nappies for the first day or so, you can buy everything like nappies, bubble bath etc when you get there.

Also toy wise we took, his cuddle toy, 3 x books and balloons (light weight and easy to pack) because it was all new and exciting he really didn't need any toys.

Have a great holiday.

I;d also say once you get back write a list of what you used, I use this list to pack for the next holiday/weekend away its made my life so much easier.
have fun!
Abi

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
I would get a rayshade for the pram there really good. I wouldn't buy my nappies over there, as when I went to Gran Canaria with my LO they were charging 10 for 28 nappies in the local shops!

mjshelly
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:28 am 
Post subject:
Great thanks for advice, anyone know what to do about water some people have said some bottled is better than others?????????????
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:01 am 
Post subject:
Last year we went 2 ibiza wen Georgia was 12 months. We kept her on formula till we gt bk. I Thort all bottled water was same. We tuk her big pushchair so she was nice and comfy wen she went 2 sleep. We found she loved bein pushed bout in her pushchair on a nite.

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:29 am 
Post subject:
The best water is called Font Vella it has a picture of a baby on the bottle. It has less sodium I think then the other watersx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular