Anyone due to test this week?

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:05 pm 
Post subject: Anyone due to test this week?
Hi Ladies,

Just thought I would see if anyone else is playing the waiting game this week? I am due to test in 2 days, but I have to admit, Im really not feeling that lucky. Maybe its a good sign, but I havent had any symptoms of either, af or pg?! The only thing I have had is absolutely agonising boobies! They have been killing me for just over a week now and are really heavy and painful Crying or Very sad Other than that, nothing at all and with endo, I noramlly at least get a twinge or 10 before af arrives.

Will see what happens soon!

Txx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tigger -
I am kind of waiting - am quite late - took a test last thursday which was negative but had a really really faint line on it - very hard to see! So I'm waiting til mid - week to take another one. I like you aren't feeling very lucky or hopeful as not having hardly any symptoms - apart from the boobs feeling a bit different but not a huge deal - last time I was pregnant they were real bad! Is this your first month trying? I hate the wait - i'm also not looking forward to testing again because I was really upset last week wen i took the last one and I said I wasn't going to get upset! Good luck! xxx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
hi tigger, dont want to get your hopes up just incase im wrong but when i have been pregnant in the past ive always known by my boobs, the get really sore and heavy and start popping out of my bra, like ive grown a bra size in just a couple of days. the only releif i got was taking my bra off, thats how sore they were. i hope this is a good sign for you and you get your bfp! Very Happy let me know how you get on with your test.x Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular