3 wheeler pushchairs ?

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 am 
Post subject: 3 wheeler pushchairs ?
I currently have a big pram/buggy that was part of a travel system but its heavy and fills the whole boot. So I'm looking for a light buggy/pushchair that folds up small. I've seen quite a few and there are also some 3 wheelers that look good but they are more money. Is it worth the extra ? we live near a lot of parks and go often and will be going on some hols in this country with it too
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:16 am 
Post subject:
I have a 3 wheeler travel system and the only bonus is it turns a tight circle but its a big one and quite heavy. I use an obaby stroller when pushed for space and its so light and folds down small both, front wheels swivel so pretty manoeverable. Going over grass though the bigger the wheels the better, small wheels are hard work whether you have 3 or 4 wheels.
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 am 
Post subject:
I have actually bought 2 pushchairs a big travel system one, these are useful for long walks over very bumpy terrain and for carrying lots of shopping.

I have also bought a quinny zapp xtra (now suitable from birth) not put it together yet tho lol. However, the reason I bought this was because my car is a mini convertible, and there are only 2 puschairs that fit in the boot, this being one of them. I have read many many reviews about puschairs and here is the good and bad for this one:-

Bad stuff:-

Shopping basket doesn't hold much shopping
Can't put bags on the handles
Handles can 'appear' not sturdy (noone has actually complained they had a problem tho)

Good Stuff

Folds down exceptionally small
Is exceptionally light
Carry case available for when going on flights etc
Has fully 360 rotational wheels (which can be locked in place)
Can now be used from birth without the need of car seat.

Hope this helps hun. xxx

shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
I have a Zia 3, and love it, you can buy the travel system version too x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular