Brown discharge after ectopic!!

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:47 pm 
Post subject: Brown discharge after ectopic!!
Hi girls, 10 days post op for ruptured ectopic now. Didnt have d&c or anything, had 4 days of medium flow bleeding with some clots but nothing as bad as what my normal periods are like After that i had light brown discharge up until yesterday, now today its darker brown again is this normal?? Getting sick of seeing the brown now and even more sick of wearing god damn sanitary towels, Ive been wearing them constantly now for coming up to 5 weeks. Getting really frustrated at not being able to you know what as well, as I dont know whether because of the brown id be at risk of infection or anything.

Can anyone shed some light? Is it worth bugging the doctor with?
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Sad i didnt have this brown discharge after my e/p, so not sure if its normal or not.. if in any doubt hun, I would see your GP.. to get checked out..
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

After I had my right tube removed after ectopic I didn't start bleeding until about 10 days later so it varies with everyone.

I got a lot of support through the ectopic pregnancy trust where they have a forum that may be better for your ectopic worries, not that AB isn't brill, but there were more people that understood there.

http://www.ectopic.org.uk/forums/index.php?sid=ff63b261c435b00e2c4423e76e720ffd

Terri xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
xxOliversMummyxx wrote:
Hi

After I had my right tube removed after ectopic I didn't start bleeding until about 10 days later so it varies with everyone.

I got a lot of support through the ectopic pregnancy trust where they have a forum that may be better for your ectopic worries, not that AB isn't brill, but there were more people that understood there.

http://www.ectopic.org.uk/forums/index.php?sid=ff63b261c435b00e2c4423e76e720ffd

Terri xx

Thanks Terri, I actually joined there yesterday and posted Very Happy Brown discharge I think (fingers crossed) is going now finally thank god because Im getting quite frustrated lol Wink Wink We havent done it for 5 weeks Shocked

Can I just ask you when did you have your ectopic ? and how long did you wait before getting back to ttc? Im desperate to start trying again, obviously I will wait for an af first though. x

Claire
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
My ectopic was the end of November last year. The Ectopic Trust advise you to have two clear cycles before TTC but my docs said I could start trying straight away. If I am honest though I didn't feel emotionally ready to try again straight away so I left it the two cycles.

I am now on my first month of TTC.

With the sex though I got scared of it as was and still am scared of another ectopic stealing away my last tube. It took me at least 3 weeks to BD with my hubby but he was completely understanding and we took it slowly.

For the first week I was convinced I had one on the other tube because of pain and every twinge I get now scares the cr@p out of me but at the end of the day if I don't TTC then whats the point in having that tube anyway so I am just going for it now. We're not looking at fertile days and all that jazz we are just having unprotected sex and if no BFP in 3 months or so we'll take it more seriously and look at OV days etc...

Good luck in TTC and if you ever want to talk I am here for you (you can PM me if you prefer a private chat).

Terri xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular