BFP ??

Laura01
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:15 am 
Post subject: BFP ??
Im 4 days late, ive done 2 pregnancy tests over the weekend Both had faint postive lines, yesterdays line was stronger than the day before! Am i pregnant?? Darnt believe it, dont wana go waste doctors time incase im not!! Having no other symptoms x x
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:04 am 
Post subject:
hey laura

to be hoenst you sound to me like u r pregnant i wud def go visit the doc if i were u jst to get it confirmed but 2 preg tests both with positive lines and if they r gettin stronger then im not sure there wud be much doubt that u werent pregnant!!

hope ur tests r right gl hun
x
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Hey laura,
I think it sounds like your pregnant. I'm late aswell - took a test on thursday which I think was negative but could see a really really faint line on it so i'm waiting a while to do one again sometime this week.
I would defo go to the doctors hun. They say that when you see a positive, it's extrememly unlikely to be wrong, especially as you've had more than one positive result! Congratulations in advance, i hope it all goes well - wish mine was that clear!
xx
Laura01
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks you but im alittle confused, I didint believe it so did another this afternoon and no positive result has appeared!!! Really frustrated! x x
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Laura did you do the other tests first thing in the morning.. Because its still early days but because your wee is stronger first thing the test would be able to detect the HCG hormone. Where as you have tested this afternoon your wee would be weaker and therefore less hormone and no positive if you see what I mean.. I think the fact that you have had 2 positives you are probably pg. Try again first thing tommorrow. First wee of the day. Good luck and let us know how you get on. Pupx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
I definitely agree with pup. If you're at an early stage, it might not detect it all times of the day so first thing in the morning I would check again. This must be costing a fortune in pregnancy tests! Best of luck to you hun...it's horrible when you're so uncertain, but I really would look positively and keep in your mind that you've had two positives already! Gotta be a good sign! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Wink
Laura01
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for your advice and support, I will let you know if there is any progressions!!
Good luck to us all x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular