goin on holiday!!

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:25 pm 
Post subject: goin on holiday!!
At the end of the month I am goin on holiday for a week, my b.f booked it 4 me as a surprise, which was lovely, although he decided not to take out 6 month old son with us, as it would be gud to have a break!!
Although Im really looking forward to gettin away for a break, im really worried about leavin my son!!! the most ive been away from him is overnight when hes stayed at my parents!!
my b.f has arranged that he stays with his mum, who lives quite a way from ours!!
Im just really worried!!! am i being silly??? Crying or Very sad
BurroughsL
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
of coures you're not being silly.

i havent been in the same situation, but my brother and his wife left their baby girl for two weeks when she was around the same age, i think my neice enjoyed the "holiday" herself and certinally loved all the extra attention from Nan! (they live in Bristol, us in London - so my neice was with my sister-in-laws parents)

You could not meet a closer little family, so i dont think the break did them anythign but good.

Try to relax and enjoy the holiday - do you think i could put my fella in touch with yours so he can give mine some tips! its a lovely thing he is doing for you all.
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah I no its a lovely thing hes doing, it was meant 2 b a surprise but hes [*@!#%*] at keeping secrets haha so he told me about it!!
Dont really no y im so worried?! sounds bit silly but guess im bit scared I will miss out on my son doing something....?? god knows, im goin mad i think!lol Smile
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ch4rli3,

You are not mad - I am the same although my children are 3 and 1. January this year my husband and I went away for 4 days to New York which was my first time away from them, and I was gutted. I missed them so much and all I could do was think about what I was missing, although it was the first time I had had to myself in almost 4 years! It was really nice though to have that time just the two of us, so try to focus on that. What a lovely surprise though - I wish my husband was that thoughtful!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular