Newcomer - constantly trying!!!

JanineAndCasey
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Well to top off the week I have had so far (having already found out that a friend is expecting by accident) I found out today that my sister in law is expecting!!! Great news for everyone one but me!! I also have a christening to go to on Saturday, a whole day of celebrating another new birth, probably not the best idea for me at the moment in my state of mind, but as anyone who loves their friends I am really pleased for them but when will it be me!!!
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi J9
i know that feels when u want to have a baby everyone seems to get pregnant around u how long have been tryin?
JanineAndCasey
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:17 am 
Post subject:
I came off the pill in November and started straight away. I know that there are a lot of women out there who have been TTC a lot longer than me but it is the same thing really, having been trying not to get preganant for well 9 (active!!!) years when I came off the pill I thought that it would be easy and I stupidly half expected to fall preganant instantly. My husband and I so ready for a baby and we keep saying that it will be our time soon. I am happy for everyone that is getting pregnant around me but I still wish it could be me!!

What about you are you trying or already there?
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:55 am 
Post subject:
hi J9
i am currently tryin but i only came of the pill in march so i aint been of the pill very long but i am normally really fertile so thnkin i might fall quickly how long was u on the pill?
swishy7
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
I know how you feel I am having the same problem. I have been trying since Aug.2007. I have tried everthing. Basal temp, the babycenter.com ovulation predictor, the ovulation test by clear blue, and even the 300 dollar ovulation detector with no success. I also have had a number of friends and family have babies or are pregnant with no problem. It is extremely hard to see them. But my husband has been very supportive and continues to say it will happen when it is suppose to happen. My husband is going to the doctor to get his sperm level tested. But for now we are just having a lot of sex around the days I think I am ovulating. Best of luck to you.
JanineAndCasey
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Honie

I have been on the pill for 9 years since I was 16 and even though I have constantly taken it I have never taken it correctly as they would put it. I know that to be completely effective you should take it the same time each day every day. I took it every day (when I didn't forget!) but I NEVER took it the same time every day. I have never had a scare or even thought I was pregnant. I know that this is a good thing and it meant that the pill was working but it's that fear that I am sure all women who are ttc for the first time.......... can I get pregnant?

Well I hope you are right and you don't have to wait to long to get pregnant, wishing you lots of luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular