Sickness and Vomiting every waking hour

Helen999
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:43 am 
Post subject: Sickness and Vomiting every waking hour
Hi there,

This is my first ever post but can anyone help me. I am in my 8th week of pregnancy and feeling so sick and low. Every waking hour is filled with sickness and vomiting. I am on antibiotics for a raging UTI and cant see my way out!!

I have tried every remedy out there and nothing is working. I am on 2 different lots of anti-emetics to keep the antibiotics down. I know this is a good thing (as have had two previous miscarriages). AAAHHHHH feel so alone at the moment (my partner lives away)

Helen
Sad
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Helen. You poor love, not in the same situation as Im in the going to try soon stage. Was a bit sick with last two pregnancies, but nothing like you. Anything ginger really helped me, and hopefully all will get better soon. Not much help I know, but thought I would just send you some words of support and hope you feeling better soon. Take care. Pupx
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
hi helen i know this sounds weird but lemon and water helped me hope u start to feel better soon
take care honie Laughing
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
You poor thing Helen! I was sick with all 3 of mine, and yeah it gets you really down, but It will ease eventually I promise Smile I found nibbling bisciuts, sweets, crisps and drinking ice cold water or ice lollies,(all healthy food lol)Hang in there... Smile
Linx
Helen999
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:31 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for your kind messages, will try those tips. It's so nice to know there are people out there who know what you are going through!!

Many kind thanks again

Helen
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies how u all doin hope everyone is doin well cant wait for the end of the month as then i find out if i am expecting
i want to leave a while before doin a test as i dont want to be dissapointed to quickly so im gonna wait till about two weeks after my monthly was due fingers crossed
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
hi ive been so lucky i have never had sickness with eney of my 3 pregnancys thank god but have had realy bad labours they are all boys too xxx
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
u r so lucky i had bad sickness with all 3 of my boys the second labour was a bit of a pain but the other 2 was fine they both came under half an hour so really quick labour hopeing that will happen again Lol
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
36 hours with both of my other 2 hoping this one is quick my second was worse then the first tho had to have vontouse very painfull xx
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
36 hours i have heard that the second always hurts more
also with my last boy i had really bad after pains apparently they get worse the more babies u have
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
omg nooo i had them bad after logan i was sure ther was another on way lol x
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
that is exactly how i felt my mum called an ambulance for me as it was so bad they checkd me and said i needed to stay in bed till they got a bit better it was worse then the actual labour not good
wisher83
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:18 pm 
Post subject: Sickness
Hi there,

I am onlyin week 7 of pregnancy but I feel absolutely dreadful. I've had 2 weeks off work on leave but on return today I've really struggled. At first I found crisps or ginger biscuits worked but as the day went on and I got more exhausted I felt worse.This is my first pregnancy and I'm finding I'm quite emotional....any tips on how to cope with it all would be great. Worst thing is I'm not physically sick....just feel it which I think is worse Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Site & Forum Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular